Connecting your WordPress site
If you're new to AdSense, one of your first tasks is to connect your site to AdSense. We highly recommend you use Site Kit for WordPress by Google. Site Kit can connect your WordPress site to your AdSense account and place the AdSense code on all your pages for you. So you can show ads automatically across your site.
Site Kit is a free, open-source plugin for WordPress that helps you access unified metrics and insights from Google AdSense, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and PageSpeed Insights directly from your WordPress account.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, and click Add New under the "Plugins" menu.
- Search for “Site Kit by Google”, find the plugin and click Install Now.
- After you've installed the plugin, click Activate.
- Click Start Setup and then follow the steps to set up Site Kit.
- After you’ve completed the setup, click Connect Service under "AdSense". You can find this on the Site Kit dashboard or "Settings" tab.
- Follow the instructions in the plugin. We recommend that you allow Site Kit to place the AdSense code, which will place the AdSense code for non-AMP and AMP versions of your site.