Floating Keyboard - Android Phone Hacks and Tricks
Did you know that you can have a Keyboard that can float anywhere you want on the screen as per your convenience? You can even Resize the Keyboard and Change Colour / Theme of the Keyboard.
For this you must have the Google Gboard Keyboard App installed and activated as the main input method.
Here is how to do it:
- Download and install Google Gboard Keyboard App and activate it as the main input method from setting.
- Now open any App such as SMS or Whatsapp
- Start a New Chat / SMS or Reply to an existing Chat
- Bring the Cursor in the Typing Box
- The Gboard Keyboard will appear
- On the Keyboard at the top Right corner you will see the 3 dots. Press on the 3 Dots
- Select “Floating”.
- Now you can easily float the Keyboard on the screen anywhere you want as per your own convenience.
PS: You can also Resize the Keyboard, Change Colour / Theme of the Keyboard and do few other adjustments as per your need.